Saturday, January 24, 2009

Escapades


10:00 pm
Southwest hotel
Bar
DON'T BE LATE!
I neatly folded the note in half and kissed it with my dark red lips then stuffed it in my purse. I was adamant about being on time in every one of our escapades. He had to play by my rules or that was the end. He didn't have my number or address. All he would ever get were notes in his mail box I had full access to all his personal information, thanks due to my crooked cousin Lorne. I zipped up my leather boots and made my way outside.


It was 8:30 pm I had a little over an hour left. I drove my black jag towards the freeway and exited 10 minutes later, 5 more minutes and I was pulling up to his driveway. I quickly got out and put the note in his mailbox, I knew he would be home soon so I wasted no time in getting out, so I could continue my plan. By 9:45 I was at the hotel wearing a dark red wig, skin tight jeans and a leather jacket I sat at the bar and ordered for me and for him, he wasn't allowed to choose, I ordered whatever I felt like ordering, he was not in control, I was.


I ordered 2 martinis and sat with my legs crossed. The bartender knew better than to talk to me, I was about my business and needn't start small talk. I looked at my watch 9:59; If he didn't show up he was in for some trouble. "Sienna?" I heard my secret name, I slowly turned around to face him, there he stood sexy as ever he had an air of confidence as he stood, yet you could tell he was humble in every way. I took him in for a moment tall, dark and even through his sweater you could tell his body was cut. From head to toe, this man was beautiful, I sure new how to find them. "Sit down" I said in a low sultry voice. He sat next to me as I slid the martini towards him. We watched each other as we drank starring into each others eyes, I put my drink down and took his out of his hand and put it next to mine, as I looked at him I almost felt a twinge of feeling, quickly pushing it away, I remembered my number one rule, "no feelings allowed in this game". I came up close to him and slid my hands down his pants squeezing hi s balls I licked his lips then took his hand and led him to the elevator of the hotel. "I", he began to say, I quickly gave him my evil look, he knew better than to talk, he also new the other side of me, he made a mistake one day and crossed the line by asking me if he could call me. The next day his phone line was cut off. I had access to every, and anything connections like you couldn't imagine. You mess with me, you mess with yourself.


We reached the 29th floor and got out I led him to room 2904 unlocked the door, inside the suite was a huge bed, candles were strategically positioned all over, just the way I ordered them to be, I took off his shirt and pushed him on the bed, took off my clothes and left my leather boots on, " take off the rest of your clothes" I said, he did just that. As I watched him take off his clothes I wondered why a gorgeous guy like this would agree to my rules, which were so demanding, No talking unless I say so, no girlfriend, no wife, no excuses, just me, whenever I say, anything I say or do goes anything you say or do does not. He was "perfectly fine with it" he says "just as long as long as I see you and your gorgeous self" He looked up at me when he was finished, I walked slowly to him and blessed him with my mouth, I went right to work sucking him mercilessly without coming up to breathe, he moaned so loudly I'm certain the other room heard, but I didn't care, they could come watch if they wanted to. When I felt I was done I stopped, looked up at him then pushed him all they way down on the bed, I took out a condom from my boots and rolled it on, I straddled him slowly while he looked at me, anticipating my warmth, he held me around my waste as I rode, It felt so good I wanted to cry but I couldn't. "Put me on my back" I softly whispered in his ear, he flipped me over and entered me so gently so softly, then he started to go fast, he knew I like that, he knew everything I liked, just the way I like it. Fulfilling my every needs, wants and fantasies without commitment or formalities.

No comments: