Friday, January 23, 2009

The Pleasure


It was a Friday and I had the day off. The kids where at my mother in law's, Michael and I had the whole weekend to ourselves.


We lived in a relatively quiet neighborhood on the upper side of town we'd been married for 8 years and had 2 young boys ages 5 and 7 we were living well and I was proud of our accomplishments.
Michael and I had a great sex life however we wanted to explore more possibilities. I told him I would look into it and tonight I would do just that. I met up with an old college friend Monique, knowing the freak that she was I figured I would be able to get some ideas from her. She gave me a card. "Whatever you do" she said "DO NOT mention my name!" "So what if they......" "look I gotta run Sam, call me and give the boys a kiss for me." Before I could say another word she took off. I looked at the card it was glossy black with the letter "T" written on it and a number below. I took out my cell phone and dialed the number, some type of tantric music began to play followed by the beep. "Hi this is Sam I got your number from a colleague and I'm interested in what you have to offer" I left my cell number as a contact number and hung up the phone. I had no idea what I was getting myself into. When I got home Michael was on his way out the door heading to the gym, I told him I'd be out for a bit as we kissed each other goodbye. As I headed towards the kitchen to load the dishwasher my cell rang. A male voice spoke "hello may I speak with Sam?" "Sam speaking" I said "you left a message saying you were interested in what we have to offer? May I ask how you got this number?" I almost blurted out Monique's name. " Like I said on the answering machine I got your number from a colleague." "I see" he said I could tell he was hoping I would say a name. " Well Sam I would like to meet with you today if possible" I wrote down the address he rattled off to me. And agreed to meet him at 22 Glidden St. I got ready called my mother-in-law to make sure the boys were okay then jumped in my SUV and headed to meet "T".
When I arrived I knocked on the door and was surprised to see a female open the door, she said nothing just led the way down the stairs. The place was very dark with just the soft glow of light coming from the candles surrounding the place. We passed a dozen rooms all shut tight, she turned to the last room on the right and then left "o-k" I said to myself. I knocked on the door it opened almost instantly and I stared up at a tall dark brother he looked down at me, "You Sam?" "Yes" I said I looked in front of me to see a petite woman sitting behind the desk she was a very attractive woman brown smooth skin, short black hair, and dark eyes she stood up "Sam, nice to meet you, my name is Portia," I took her extended hand into mine as she shook it. " This is "T" she pointed to the man looking down at me "short for Tyrone, have a seat" I sat down on the chair in front of me. "So Sam what can I do for you?" "Well" I started I hadn't thought about how I would approach this subject "I'm interested in spicing up my sex life well actually both my husband and myself." "I see" Portia said staring at me intently. "And how far, may I ask, are you willing to go with this new sexual experience?" She leaned forward revealing a hint of cleavage I stared at her for a moment not able to say anything while I tried to think of what both Michael and I would want. " I'll let you think about it for just a moment, would you like a drink?" Before I could answer her she motioned for Tyrone to pour me a drink from her mini refrigerator He pulled out a tall silver flask and emptied the dark liquid into a martini glass then handed the glass to me "Drink up" She said. I put the glass to my mouth not even knowing what it was I was drinking. "So would you like to follow me? I want to show you something that will help you decide what it is you and your husband really wants. "Sure" I said as I drained the last of the liquid.

She got up from behind the desk and opened the door leading the way down the corridor, exotic music played softly in the background and the sweet smell of patchouli was all around as we walked, I noticed that each door had a tiny symbol on it I was completely intrigued. Portia didn't say a word as we walked those few moments down the hall I stared at her taking in her beauty I had never been with a female before but suddenly felt like I wanted to be with her. She finally stopped at the door on the right. She unlocked the door with her key. As she opened the door I immediately saw two masked women on a black fur carpet completely oiled up and stark naked there was a fire place with fire blazing a glass shelf with all types of champagne and wine another silver flask was at each corner of the shelf a leather chair at one corner, and a shelf full of adult toys from huge dildos to 8 gold orgasmic balls on one string.

The women were deep into each other and did not hear us come in or didn't care if we came in they seemed completely unaware that we were even there, like in a trance I moved closer. The darker girl spread the other girls legs apart slowly creeping towards slid her index finger deep inside pulling out the juices she licked her finger slowly seductively. I couldn't help but feel turned on by this and wishing she would do the same to me. I watched with my mouth open as Portia stood behind me smiling and staring at me as I watched the two girls entwined together I felt Portia's hand on my shoulder. "So" she whispered have you decided yet? Or would you like to see more?" As she said that one of the girls got up and left the room, I turned to look for Portia but she had quietly slipped out of the room.

One of the girls that was still in the room walked up to me saying nothing, she slipped of my tank top I just stood there feeling the electricity from her fingers touching my skin I felt entranced she was beautiful, with golden oiled up skin she touched my breasts very softly held them in her hands for a while then bent down to suck them her tongue swirling my already hard nipples I closed my eyes as I began to stroke her hair which seemed familiar to me . She lifted up to face me and began to pull off the rest of my clothes. I was weak to her touch, she placed my clothes on the leather couch then lay me on the floor and began to rub massage oil all over my body I just lay there unable to move as her smooth hands touched my back slowly touching my breasts. She flipped me over and oiled my stomach my legs pulling my legs to each side she slid in between them parting my pussy lips with her tongue I squirmed a little as her tongue sensually licked my clit she ate my pussy like a pro lapping up my juices I moaned softly feeling like I was in another world her scent was strong and I couldn't get that familiarity out of my mind. I didn't want her to stop, whenever she would lift her head I pushed it down again not for one moment wanting her to stop I came in her mouth and let out a soft moan. She left the room as I lay there trying to figure out what had just happened. My legs felt weak as I got up,
I found my clothes and put them on left the room in search of Portia. In a moment I had forgotten the real purpose of why I had come here- for me and my Michael. I knocked on the door to Portia's office no answer, pushing the door open to find Monique sitting at the desk her body oily. "Tell me you didn't like it and I'll leave you alone." She said, I just stared at her but couldn't say a word I loved it and wanted more. "This is what I do Sam this is who I am, I will always be around to help you spice up your sex life but we must not reveal that we know each other. I nodded then left the room and headed out the door, all the time in mind wondering what I had just done, not wanting to go home to face Michael I felt guilty, but at the same time intrigued and I had no doubt in my mind I wanted to go back at that moment realizing I would…with or without Michael..


No comments: