Friday, January 23, 2009

In The Heat






It was hot out, even at 6 in the evening. My hair stuck to the nape of my neck and beads of sweat slowly ran down my forehead. I sat on the porch steps looking out at the secluded beach, the sun was setting and the purple and pink hues of the sky were amazing.




This was my evening ritual to watch the sunset and enjoy the sounds of the ocean. The wind gently started to pick up which was a welcome relief. Tom wasn't due to come back to the beach house for another week, which meant I was alone and feeling very sexually repressed. I thought about the way Tom touched me, looked at me said my name I started feeling aroused. I opened my legs and let the cool breeze blow up my cotton dress, between my legs where sticky and the cool breeze was exactly what I needed to soothe that yearning feeling. I stood up and headed for our bedroom reaching into the bottom drawer of my nightstand I pulled out my little friend that satisfied my sexual desires on those lonely nights when Tom was away.



Heading back to the porch steps I turned on my toy and placed my legs up on the railing of the porch steps and letting my vibrator do what it was meant to do. As I lay back on the steps moaning, entranced in my own sexual pleasures I was unaware that eyes were watching. I opened my eyes from my sexual episode to find a man about a yard away watching me. I got up and began to head back to the house completely embarrassed.



The man walked closer and from the distance I could see just how gorgeous he was and instead of going in the house I just stood there. As he came closer and I looked at him I could feel myself slowly coming between my legs I couldn't take my eyes off of him he just kept staring. As he approached me I sat on the porch bench, vibrator still visible in my hand, he looked at my vibrator then at me and smiled. I smiled a weak smile then opened my mouth to say something, he put his finger to my mouth, took the vibrator out of my hand, knelt down in front of me and spread my legs, slowly and gently he let it slide between my legs up and inside of me. I moaned as my juices seeped out almost instantly. He kept working my sexual companion in me, when I could control myself no longer I grabbed his face and kissed him hungrily. Feeling his thick tongue in my mouth had me juici er than ever and all I wanted was to feel that tongue inside of me.



Almost as if he had read my mind he spread my legs and began to devour me throwing me into ecstasy. He licked my clit so gently then stuck his tongue deep inside licking every last drop of my liquid. When he was done he picked me up from the bench kissing me passionately headed for the beach and lay me on the sand, he made no hesitation in taking off my dress and stripping me down to nothing. We kissed intensely barely coming up for air. He opened my legs and entered me slowly, every inch of him was a perfect fit for me, as he began to fill me I moaned loudly, my legs trembling with satisfaction and delight my bodily essence flowing with no end in sight. He filled my every wants needs and sexual desires I was glad Tom came home early.

No comments: