Friday, January 23, 2009

Sienna







Sienna- that's what she called herself when she acted this way. A sudden urge for sex, an uncontrollable horny feeling she couldn't shake, she needed to have it, she needed to have it in her hand, in her mouth, in her pussy.



She had various characters, Sage- who was ruthless, uncontrollable, cold and not a bit of remorse, a bitch. Sade - who was the opposite of Sage - controllable, submissive, caring, catering. All three of her characters seemed to have that sudden urge for sex, but all acted differently towards it.
Terry liked it when I called him out of the blue, he knew what my calls were about. I was feeling extra sexy in my navy blue Dolce and Gabanna negligee. I looked out the window of my penthouse suite, it was raining pretty heavy, I was in no mood to go out but was definitely in the mood for dick, plain and simple.


I put on my R Kelly, poured myself a glass of white wine and waited for Terry to come. I lay on my chaise and began to feel myself, my nipples were erect my pussy juicy and all that was missing was Terry. I left the door open and dosed off, as I dreamed of soft rain, fur and sex I awoke to feel my panties being pulled to the side and Terry's dick pushing up inside of me. Still out of it, Terry held me down and continued to thrust in and out of me, I came nonstop the best feeling was when the sex was unexpected, I loved the way Terry made me feel, so compassionate, he put his all into it. I could tell he'd been drinking, smelling the alcohol on his breath somehow made me feel aroused. I wanted more of him, all of him. He flipped me over and continued to take me into some fantasy were the dicks were smooth and firm and tasted like strawberry popsicles, I was half awake half asleep enjoying the feeling of Terry's warm dick inside of me.



Twenty minutes later Terry was bound to my dining room chair, and I was approaching him in my latex suit and leather whip. Belting out commands as he did what I said. His smooth skin was red with the marks from my whip, His dick stood up at attention yearning for the warmth of my mouth. My tits hung out of the latex suit, nipples erect waiting for his touch. But not yet, he needed to experience Sage once again. He winced in pain as I slashed his back with my whip, cum seeped inside of my suit. I commanded Terry to get off of the stool and kneel down I took off the suit the juices still dripping, I sat on the white fur rug and propped my back against the foot of the chaise. Legs spread open I motioned for Terry to come closer, I then pushed his head down onto my clean shaven, smooth pussy, where he pleasured me with his tongue. Whip still in hand I wrapped it around his neck drawing him closer so he couldn't come up for air, the feeling of Terry's tongue deep inside of me had me cum multiple times in his mouth. I un-cuffed him so he could feel the rest of my body.



I found myself in cuffs hands in front of me bent over, while Terry held my neck down on the chaise. He forced his dick inside of me hard with no mercy. I let out a small cry. Then smiled with pleasure, at the rough way he handled me. He took his dick out of my pussy and pushed it in my ass, tears rolled down my face as I felt the sweet pain. Again a small cry came out of my mouth when he grabbed my tits and he himself let out a cry, I knew he loved the feeling of my tight ass, I knew when he was ready to cum, he did shorter thrusts pulling in and out quickly and panting harder he pulled out quick flipped me over as I opened my mouth to welcome his hot warm cum, lapping it up I opened my mouth over his dick feeling it throb and swallowed the remains as he held my head down.



I knew Terry loved us all and it would be very hard not to especially since he had three girls on his hands Sienna, Sage and Sade.

No comments: