Saturday, January 24, 2009

Satisfaction






Humming quietly to himself, Roy Mathers smiled. His carefully mapped out plan had worked and now she was on the Red Eye to meet him.

She came out of nowhere. While I was on vacation in New York I decided to stop at a café for some coffee. Standing in the line I spotted her slipping in the line behind the man, behind me. He turned slightly and smiled at her. She was about 5’3 hazel eyes, brown hair and full lips, in an instant I knew I wanted her and I knew I would get her, whatever it took.

The next day I waited for her to show up at the same café, I sat on one of the chairs pretending to read the Daily News. She came in at exactly 8:30am. She was wearing a tracksuit that hugged every inch of her body. Her ass was round, waist was small she was the perfect size for me. I sat staring at her and wondering how my dick would feel in that pussy. Patience I thought what you want, you will get. I visited the same café around the same time every morning disregarding the fact that it was past time to leave New York and go back home. Every time I would go there she would never seem to notice me, this made it all the more easier for me to stare at her beauty and devise a plan to get her in my arms, in my bed. One morning when she left out, I decided to follow her. She walked rapidly as I tried to follow her and at the same time trying to keep my distance. She rounded the corner to a row of brownstones and ascended the steps of the second one. That’s all I need to know “35 Willow St.” I said out loud.

I envisioned how I would stick my dick in her ass and how she would let out a cry at first but would then bend over further to take in my 9 inches of pure hard cock, I would pull out just as I was about to cum then jerk off until I came all over her tits. She would beg me to fuck her some more sucking my cock until I got hard again, I’d hoist her up on the kitchen counter and ram my cock in her pussy so hard she would bite me on my hand, the pain I would relish. I would then kiss those full pink lips and bite them until they were blood red. She wouldn’t cry because I would take a certain amount of care, making sure she was feeling more pleasure than pain. She would then take my cock and put it back in her mouth slowly sucking the cum off and swallowing every bit. We would fuck for several hours on the sofa, the kitchen counter, the balcony and even the Laundromat. She would keep begging for more and I would always give it to her, her pussy would yearn for me every waking moment of every day and I would always give it to her. Whatever she wanted she would get, as long as I got to fill her insides with me. I woke up with cum on my hands determined more than ever to have her.

Today was the day! I had stayed in town an extra week. After countless dreams of her, I decided I would begin my plan. I followed her throughout the day knowing everything she liked to do from what her favorite dessert was to her favorite store to shop I sent her flowers and all of the things she liked each day. I watched her while she opened each gift. I noticed in the evening she would go on a chat site I watched closely as I read the type of site she went on and wrote it down. Bingo!
I had all the information I needed, the next day I hoped on a plane and headed home.
.

When I finally got home I went straight to my computer and typed in the address to the chat site she went to. It was easy to find her “Miss Right” was her screen name, and there I began to upload fake photos of myself as “Sexy Man”. I sent a wink to her which she almost immediately responded to by sending a wink to me, “Wow these pictures really work” I said to myself. The ball was now in my court as I typed furteiously my rehearsed letter to her. “ You look gorgeous in your pictures…. . You have a great personality….. I’d like to have the opportunity to learn more about you if only you would let me…” I proceeded to type out a poem I read a long time ago about the beauty of a woman. By the time I finished my letter to her, she had logged off and I would have to wait for her to come back on. The next couple of days she was not online I waited by the computer day and night, wondering if she would ever come online. I saved one of her photos to my files and used it as a screen saver and my desktop picture, I envisioned her naked, me holding her, I jerked off daily as I sat in front of the screen staring at her picture. Two days later she appeared online I sat up instantly, eager to read her response to my note. “Why thank you for this beautiful note, I appreciate your kind words and would love to meet you someday too xxxxx Miss. Right”. Weeks passed and we continued to write to each other daily then eventually took it to another level by talking on the phone. I was in love and I felt she was falling for me or at least “Sexy Man”. I told her my namewas John which she of course believed was real. We would talk about everything, from her favorite flowers to her positions in bed. She was very excited that I seemed to like the same things she did and deemed this online meeting as destiny, fate.

One night as we were chatting I proposed that we finally meet. I told her I was willing to pay for her flight and accommodation at her hotel of choice. She hesitated a bit, then decided it was worth a shot.

Before long she was on the Red Eye to Chicago to see me. I was nervous I didn’t know what she would say when she realized I was not who she thought I was, so I told her my driver would pick her up at take her to the hotel where I would meet her. I rented a limo and wore the uniform the drivers wear. As she approached the car peering in the window, my dick instantly rose and I had to place the newspaper in front of me as I got out of the car and opened the back door to let her in. I drove to the hotel let her out and offered to help her with her bags upstairs. Letting her know that “John” would soon meet her downstairs at the bar for cocktails. I called her moments later telling her I had a business meeting that was running late and I would see her as soon as it was done.

It became very late, and I called the room several times when I knew she would probably be asleep and she couldn’t keep her eyes open anymore to wait up for me. She was fast asleep I knew she slept hard which gave me an advantage. I took the elevator to her suite, key card in hand I slowly opened her door. Entering her suite I walked over to the bed and stood over her sleeping so peacefully, she was gorgeous even in her sleep, so pure so beautiful. My cock stood at attention, I stroked it then took off my pants. She stirred a bit in the bed. I decided to wake her, she opened her eyes a bit trying to see who it was, I whispered it was John and she then proceeded to try and sit up I told her to relax and sat on the bed in the dark beside her, stroking her hair and telling her how sorry I was that the meeting ended so late. It was so dark she could barely see a thing, I whispered to her how I wanted her so badly. She reached to turn on the lamp beside her but I stopped her midway and told her “it’s ok ” as I pulled her close to me giving her a deep kiss, at first she hesitated then proceeded to kiss me back, I slowly let her fall back on the bed gently laying on top of her I pulled her panties down over her ass and gently fingered her pussy. She didn’t stop me and was very wet. I kissed her deeply and felt her soft warm breasts under the silk chemise I had given her. As she lay on the bed I knelt in front of her face stuffing my dick in her mouth, which she welcomed. I knew she was a freak as we discussed sexual positions and more, several times online and on the phone. She sucked hard as I made gentle thrusts in and out of her mouth. I then pulled my cock out of her mouth and gently put it inside her pussy, she was so wet and I was so overjoyed I wept in silence at the realization of my dream becoming a reality. I flipped her over on her stomach spreading her ass cheeks apart, I slowly stuck my cock in her ass. I came almost instantly looking at the cum seeping down her as she shuddered then rolled her onto her back. She reached over to turn on the light but again I stopped her, letting her know I was not done. I pulled out the cuffs I sat her up then cuffed her. Bent her over and again put my dick in her pussy. She again welcomed my cock even more, my thrusts started off slow but then began to pick up pace I then pulled her hair till her head was far back, I pushed my cock all the way inside of her, she let out small cries but pushed her ass back further so she could feel all of it absorbing her sweet pussy. Just when I was about to cum I flipped her over and stuck my dick in her mouth soon after exploding all my juices then asking her to swallow. I felt like I was in one of my dreams and my joy was uncontainable. I let out a cry. She fell asleep almost instantly and I lay beside her after I took her cuffs off. We lay in each others arms, lights still off. I couldn’t sleep, I knew I would be gone before daylight. I knew this couldn’t last, if she saw me she wouldn’t like me, if she knew what I was up to she would hate me for life. My plan had worked up until this very moment. I knew the only satisfaction I would ever have was this one night and my dreams.

No comments: