Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Addiction




Addiction

I sat on the Greyhound looking out at the dark sky, four more hours and I was in New York. He had this affect on me, whenever he would call I had to come to him, he was like a drug taking over my life I had become addicted. We would take turns seeing each other, I preferred going to see him, my place was a dump, and he had a huge loft in Manhattan. I could see the bridge from where he lived, we would have sex right in front of his huge window overlooking the water. Dimmed lights, soft music, wine. He would come up behind me with his seductive smile and kiss me on my neck. I loved traveling this way to see him, I didn’t want to fly -the trip was too fast, I didn’t want to drive- I would just be too tired, I loved to take the bus in the night so I could sit touch myself and dream of Shane.

I met him while I was visiting my aunt in New Jersey, my cousin decided to take me shopping in Manhattan we zoomed in and out of stores along___ ave. I told my cousin I would wait for her outside while she picked out an outfit in one of the stores, as I sat on one of the benches massaging my tired feet I spotted him standing a foot away from me talking very quietly on his phone. I just stared he was gorgeous; brown, flawless skin beautiful locks and very well dressed. He must have felt me staring because he turned around and looked directly at me I tried to turn away but I couldn’t, I had no power willing me to look away. He took two steps towards me and stopped, I said nothing but just stared up at him he pulled out his business card and gave it to me, “If your interested call” he said, then walked away. That one phone call I made to him three days later, turned into many, and dozens of visits to New York. He insisted on paying for everything, from getting my nails and hair done to taking me to dinner and shows, He always had time for me and was never at a loss of things to do or places to go. And now I was on my way to New York City to see him again.

My arrival at Port Authority Terminal was much quicker than I anticipated as soon as the bus pulled up the butterflies in my stomach began. I stepped off the bus and reached for my New York cell phone that Shane had given me I walked up the escalator where I could get some service and called him to come and pick me up. Whenever I came to New York it was a whole different world for me I would forget every and anything back home and subject myself only to Shane he would be my world for the next four days.

Shane pulled up at the curb of the station and I hopped in his SUV, We looked at each other with grins on our faces and started tonguing each other down without even saying a hello, about a minute and a half later I pulled away “ Well hello” I said trying hard not to smile. “ How’s my sexy doing” he said he couldn’t stop grinning at me. “Good” I said “and now even better” I sat back in the warm leather seat which felt so good against my bare legs, I was wearing a jean skirt with no panties on. “ I missed you” he said I couldn’t sleep last night because of all the anticipation of my baby’s arrival. You ready for me?” I looked at him and nodded loving every bit of his New York accent, he put his free hand on my leg and moved it up my skirt he slid his two fingers in me very gently and moved them up and down, I started moaning loudly, and came multiple times all over the leather seat. “ I want to taste you as soon as we get in the house” he said. About 15 minutes later we were at his place and ripping off each others clothes he picked me up and brought me to the kitchen, laid me on the counter parted my legs and devoured me. I squirmed and moaned loudly the more I moaned the better he got I came in his mouth so many times I lost count, It felt so good I didn’t want him to stop. About a half an hour later we were doing it in the shower, I wasted no time going down on him, I knew he liked that and I wanted to please him in any way possible, I get even more horny when I know he’s loving what I’m doing I deep throated him for so long felt like I got lockjaw after I pulled it out my mouth.

He got out while I finished showering and got dressed, by the time I was done he had breakfast made for me, everything I liked. “Mmm, you made me breakfast. I like. Thanks baby” I reached up and kissed him on the cheek. This was only a few hours into day one of my stay and already things were going perfect as usual. Shane would be my drug for as long as I would let him and right now I was utterly and completely addicted.

No comments: