Monday, April 6, 2009

Tara





Tara

I woke up in a cold sweat, every inch of my body drenched. Turning to my right, I looked at Kayla sleeping so peacefully. I got up and went downstairs sat on the couch to collect my thoughts.

In my mind it was over between Kayla and I but just couldn't bring myself to let her go. We were together for four years, the first two years were amazing, followed by two detached years. We started drifting away from each other and every other day was an argument. Even though we lived together for 3 years in our minds and our actions we might as well be living apart. She was very good to me at times, everyday when I came home my dinner would be cooked just the way I liked it. My clothes would be ironed in the morning and laid out for me to wear, she was good that way, but she always seemed detached, I knew in my mind something was wrong but couldn't bring myself to face the truth: Kayla was cheating I don't know how or why, but I could sense it or so I thought.

Every night for the past week I would wake up in the middle of the night in a cold sweat thinking about her. She was beyond gorgeous, beautiful eyes, nice full lips, and a cute little dimple on her right cheek. Tara was her name, she had just started working in my building on the 18th floor, I would see her every other day at the cafe downstairs sipping on her Orange Juice and reading her notes. Whenever I passed the cafe to go outside for my lunch, I would always pause and look intentionally in her direction, but she would never look up, even though I knew she could sense me starring at her. Then one day I decided to go in the cafe to purchase a bottle of water, I walked over to the table were she sat, "Excuse me I couldn't help but notice your new to this building." She looked up at me as if I had just interrupted her from something very important "I'm sorry I didn't mean to disturb you I'll go." I turned to leave then heard her voice, "No that's okay, please have a seat." I couldn't help but stare at her, she was wearing a dark suit and looked absolutely gorgeous, her hair up revealing the softness of her neck. Although I've never touched her I could tell her body was soft, she had an amazing figure and just looking at her made my manhood swell, I sat down reveling in this moment, not wanting it to end. "And yes I am new to this building, I haven't seen you around". Wow she must really be into her work not to notice me, everyone in the building knew who I was or so I thought. "Well I see you mostly in the elevator your usually on the phone or reading the paper". She laughed revealing that cute dimple "well your right about that, I guess I've been very busy lately, too busy to notice my surroundings". I stared at her beautiful lips as she talked on about her new job and how happy she was to finally get a job, all I could think about is how badly I wanted her right here right now. "So Tara, it is Tara right?" I looked down at her badge, she looked up at me then down to where my eyes were, touching her badge "Oh right, yup that's my name" she smiled up at me, "can I ask you a question?" I looked into her eyes "Do you have a boyfriend?" She blushed and I could tell I caught her off guard "well no, not at the moment I'm definitely on the market".


The next few weeks Tara and I would have conversations on our lunch hour about work, family and friends. My attraction to her grew so much I had to fight every urge in my body not to kiss her.

One night I was working late on a project, I went downstairs to my car for a folder I had forgotten, as the elevator doors opened there Tara stood, our eyes met, I got in the elevator Tara never got out she just stared at me, I stood in front of her. It was on. We said nothing and I leaned forward and kissed her lips hungrily, she did not protest one bit as I started to unbutton her blouse, I fantasized about this moment for far too long. I felt her soft skin and perky breasts, she unbuckled my belt and zipped down my pants took my hardness in her hand and slowly stroked it as she kissed me long and hard. I turned her around and lifted up her skirt, I quickly rolled on a condom and allowed myself to penetrate her tightness she was nice and wet and I felt myself just wanting more and more of her, she moaned and I could tell she was loving ever moment of this.

The next day I came to work smiling from ear to ear all I could think about was Tara and our little elevator tryst. I waited for her in the cafeteria at lunch time like we agreed, I waited for half an hour, no Tara, I called the number she had given me, the number was not in service, I went upstairs to the floor she said she worked on and asked the receptionist if Tara was at work today, she looked at me as if I'd lost my mind, Sorry there is no one here by that name. I couldn't believe what I was hearing. The girl that I fantasized about for weeks the girl who I had just had sex with in this very building the girl who I had fallen for, had just fooled me.

I went home feeling as if the world was on my shoulders "This day couldn't get any worse" I thought to myself. I opened the door to my house only to find there was nothing in the house, the furniture, television everything gone! My heart skipped a beat as I reached for my cell phone to call the police. I looked over at the kitchen to find a note lying on the counter. As I picked up the note a picture dropped from it, there in the picture was Kayla kissing another female I looked closely at the other female "Tara!" I exclaimed, "this can't be happening!" I sat down on the floor with my head in my hands I mustered up enough courage and read the note:

“Sorry I can't do this anymore, I can no longer live a lie, I've decided to move out and be with Sherine, she's my true love and She is who I want to be with. I'm sorry you fell for our plan, I needed to be even with you so I set this up knowing you were weak you are always weak..That’s why I knew we were never meant to be”


No comments: